How to Report Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a rights holder and believe your property has been infringed upon by one of our users, you can report this to us. Where possible all copyright notifications should be delivered to us in English. As this will greatly speed up the investigation into your complaint.
We ask that you please provide the following:
Contact details by which we may contact you in resolving the alleged infringement, including;
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Details of the alleged infringement
Identify the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed. Provide as much detail as you can, including;
- Providing us a direct URL (address), will greatly speed up our investigation. Also useful would be the title of the posting and the username of the person you believe to have uploaded the disputed content.
- Identify the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Describe the disputed content, so that we may confirm it as part of the work allegedly infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- Include a statement confirming that your notification is accurate, and that your are authorised to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- Include a statement saying that you believe the disputed material to be used without authorisation of the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Send your notifications via post or email to:
Copyright Infringment Complaints
Simon’s Cat Ltd.
Shepherd’s Building, Charecroft Way